Anti Wrinkle Injections North London
What is an Anti Wrinkle Injection and how does it work?
Our facial expressions change because the muscles in the face contract or relax. Anti Wrinkle Injections are injected into a specific muscle it blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscles in the face. This is not permanent but it will last for around 3 – 4 months.
After Anti Wrinkle injections, your skin around the area which has been treated will look smooth and less wrinkled. Anti Wrinkle Injections allow the untreated areas of your face to move as normal and you will still be able to laugh, smile and frown, but with less wrinkling of the skin in the areas treated.
Treatment areas include:
- Frown Lines
- Forehead Lines
- Crows Feet
- Underneath the Lower Eyelid
- Upper lip (vertical lip lines)
- Chin (dimpling)
- Tip of nose (droopy tip)
- Droopy Mouth Corners
- Platysmal Bands (neck bands)
- Gummy Smile
Anti Wrinkle Injection Prices North London
Treatment is priced per area and includes a free review appointment at 2-3 weeks post procedure.
Please feel free to call 0r e-mail us if you have any questions about Botox treatments
Anti Wrinkle Injection Treatment Summary
Back To Work
Possible Side effects
Anti Wrinkle Before & After Images
Frequently Asked Anti Wrinkle Questions
What areas can be treated with Anti Wrinkle?
- Crows feet around the eyes
- Frown (Glabella) lines between the eyes
- Bunny lines (Scrunch lines) around the nose
- Brow lift
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) under the arms
- Balls of feet to prevent pain from high heels
- smokers lines around mouth
- Platysma bands on the neck
What happens during your Anti Wrinkle treatment?
What are the risks and potential side effects from Anti Wrinkle?
- Slight discomfort when the treatment is injected
- Headache after treatment,
- Very rarely, double vision.
- Small amount of temporary bleeding or mild swelling at the injection site.
- Weakness of the muscle holding up the eyelid/ eyebrow causing a “partial ptosis” or drooping of the upper eyelid (less than 1%). Some practitioners use an eye drop called apraclonidine to help to speed up the recovery if this effect occurs.
- The eyebrow position may alter so that the edges of the eyebrows become elevated. This is easily corrected with a small amount of Anti Wrinkle injected above the raised area of the eyebrow to help change its position.
We are a Save Face accredited clinic.
For more information about whether anti-wrinkle injections are right for you visit the Save Face website
You should not have Anti Wrinkle treatment if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have diseases that affect muscle activity (E.g. Myasthenia Gravis)
- You have a history of Bell’s palsy this may affect the dosage that is used.
- If you have any bleeding disorders or are taking drugs that affect bleeding time (Aspirin, Warfarin, Clopidogrel)
- If you are taking certain antibiotics such as Gentamycin, your practitioner may advise against treatment.
Areas We Serve for Anti Wrinkle Injections
We’re based near Regents Park, serving clients from Camden, Islington, Westminster, Kensington, Chelsea and surrounding areas.