Dermal Fillers London
What are Dermal Fillers and how do they work?
Areas treated with Dermal Fillers:
- Size & Volume of lips
- Fill out lines around the lips
- Rejuvenate back of hands to stop ‘crepey’ appearance – one of the biggest signs of ageing
- Under-eye hollows and dark circles
- The lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth (nasolabial lines)
- Smile lines on the cheeks
- Frown lines and forehead wrinkles.
- Add volume to sunken cheeks and weak chins
- Reshape the nose (non-surgical nose job)
- Rejuvenate décolletage (chest) area using mesotherapy
Benefits over the regular Juvederm ultra and Teosyal range:
longer-lasting results (up to 14 months)
- Versatile- can be used for mid-face, lips, and nasolabial lines
- Softer, more natural filler
- Minimal swelling and bruising
Teosyal Redensity 2 for under-eye
15mg/ml of Hyaluronic Acid with a “dermo-restructuring complex” of 8 amino acids, 3 antioxidants, vitamins and minerals with lidocaine.
Dermal Filler Prices London
Our Facebook Reviews
Dermal Fillers Treatment Summary
Immediately but best at 2 weeks
6 Months +
Back To Work
Possible Side effects
Bruising / Swelling / Discomfort
Frequently Asked Dermal Filler Questions
What are the different types of Dermal fillers used?
The leading dermal filler used by most UK practitioners is a hyaluronic acid based product. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in the spaces between the cells of body tissues in all animals. It is non-permanent, usually lasting 9-12 month, and more likely to be compatible with our bodies than collagen, therefore people are less likely to be allergic to it and do not require a test prior to use.
What happens during a Dermal Filler treatment?
A anesthetic cream will be applied to the area prior to injection to numb the area to be treated.
Treatment takes around 30 minutes but this depends on the area treated. Most people find that they can return straight back to work after treatment.
What are the potential Dermal Filler side effects?
- Slight bleeding/ bruising/ redness or swelling at the site of injection.
- Tenderness (Particularly following Lip Augmentation)
- Allergic-type reactions (rarely) including prolonged redness, swelling, itching.
Areas We Serve for Dermal Fillers
We’re based near Regents Park, serving clients from Camden, Islington, Westminster, Kensington, Chelsea and surrounding areas.