ProfHilo and Viscoderm
Profhilo is neither a mesotherapy product nor a dermal filler. It represents a new category of treatments in improving skin quality. The production procedure of Profhilo begins with a simple mix of 32mg HA-H (high molecular weight Hyaluronic acid) and 32mg HA-L (low molecular weight Hyaluronic acid). The mixture is then put through thermal stabilisation, rather than chemical additives, to achieve cross linking. The complex obtained has the following unique qualities:
- high HA concentration (64mg/2ml)
- extensive spreadability, cohesivity and thus tissue integration
- low viscosity
- no added chemical agent or BDDE
- low inflammatory response
Extensive research on effects of Profhilo, especially since 2015, has produced data showing remodelling of the extracellular matrix with an increase in the expression levels of type I and type III collagen in fibroblasts and type IV and VII collagen in keratinocytes, as well as increased expression of elastin. These data confirm enhancements in the skin texture, elasticity and hydration, with a tightening and lifting effect. Profhilo can be used as a stand-alone procedure or to prepare patient for treatment with hyaluronic acid dermal fillers for best outcome.
Tissue remodelling and improvement in skin laxity of face, neck and body.
Skin is cleaned with an antiseptic solution and injection sites are marked. Product is injected superficially, in the subcutaneous layer, as a bolus of 0.2ml per point e.g 5 injection points on each side of the face. This will create slight ‘bumps’ at sites of injection which may last up to 24hrs but dissipates as the product spreads along the plain of tissue.
Two sessions with a one month interval followed by a third session within the next four months:
- Treatment 1 (2ml)
- 1 months later, treatment 2 (2ml)
- Within next 4 months, treatment 3 (2ml)
- Additional within the same year for problematic areas (2ml)
- Some tenderness, redness, swelling and bruising around the injection site. This is normal and will subside, usually within a few days. If swelling or pain persists, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Use a cold pack to reduce swelling and / or redness
- Do not massage or manipulate the treated area
- No recovery time is required and you can return to your daily activities immediately
- Avoid any further cosmetic procedures for 2 days after treatment
- Avoid wearing make-up for 12 hours post- treatment
- Avoid extreme temperatures (hot or cold) for a minimum of 7 days after treatment (no saunas, steam rooms, sun beds or sun exposure)
- Apply a SPF30+ sunscreen
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- Avoid swimming for 48 hours
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours after treatment
- Stay hydrated
Profhilo Treatment Prices North London
Benefits of Viscoderm Hydrobooster
- Improving elasticity, radiance and smoothness of the skin
- Stretching superficial wrinkles for those with moderate to advanced signs of ageing
- Particularly indicated for the dynamic areas of the face (perioral, periocular, forehead)
- Biorestructuring activity prolonged over time and safety guaranteed by the specific formula
Viscoderm Treatment Price North London
Anti Wrinkle Injection Treatment Summary
Back To Work
Possible Side effects
Tenderness, Redness, Swelling and Bruising around the Injection site
We’re based near Regents Park, serving clients from Camden, Islington, Westminster, Kensington, Chelsea and surrounding areas.