Terms of Business
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. The clinician will call via telephone or video call at the time agreed. A charge of (£40) is made, payable in advance.
- You will be sent appointment reminders the day before your appointment by text and email.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time will forfeit the deposit paid and will be subject to a 50% charge on the original cost of treatment.
- We will take a deposit, of £40 redeemable against treatments booked. The deposit is not refundable. treatments such as Profound, Coolsculpting and Morpheus8 will require a 50% deposit.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- Laser/ IPL/ hyaluronidaise) treatment cannot be performed without a prior assessment and test patch.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Consultations will be subject to a £40 deposit which will be deducted against treatment costs but is non-refundable.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit of £40 will be taken for all consultations/ treatment treatments
- Discounts/vouchers cannot be applied to already discounted products/treatments or packages.
- As a thank you for your loyalty we offer a rewards scheme that is linked to the booking system where you receive a point for every pound you spend. Once you reach 1100 points you will get a £55 voucher
- Points can be redeemed against any treatment or skincare purchase
- Please ask us during your appointment about the scheme and the points you can redeem
- If you forget to ask about the rewards at your appointment the value cannot be refunded directly to you. Rewards can only be redeemed against treatments at the time of payment
- For every friend you refer you will receive an extra 100 points after they have attended for their appointment. Please ensure you contact us to let us know the names of the friends you have referred
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Skin care products are non-returnable/refundable
Payment will be taken in full and in advance of all treatment package courses. Refunds will not be given for failure to complete the full course of treatment.
Some treatments may have to be done in multiple sessions. Refunds will not be given for partially completed treatments where the reason is out of the control of the clinic.
If a treatment provided by Regents Park Aesthetics is found to be cheaper elsewhere you will not be entitled to a refund once treatment has been undertaken.